How Do You Super Bowl? We do like Laura's Brie Bites, for sure!
Laura's Brie Bites are the perfect game time appetizer! Fill with different wine jellies for variety - sweet, savory, spicy, you can please all palates with these!
- 1 small wheel or wedge of brie
- 1-2 boxes Athens* mini fillo shells
- 1 jar Plymouth Bay Winery Figged Up Jam (Raspberry Spice, Cry Berry, What'ta Pair are also delicious!)
- crushed nuts or fruit zest for topping are optional
- Cut brie into tiny cubes
- Place brie cube into fill shell
- Top with 1/4 tsp PBW Jam
- Top with crushed nuts or fruit zest, if desired
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes
- Serve hot or cold
Enjoy the Game, and the eats!!