How Do You Super Bowl? Part 2
- Posted on
- By Deb Sharkey
- Posted in Food, Sliders, Super Bowl, Wine, Wine Sauce
How Do You Super Bowl? Here's another recipe we love!
Raspberry Spice Wings....Oh My!
This is an all-time favorite! A little spice, a little sweet, a little salt. Enough said!
You'll want to plan ahead and marinate overnight for best result.
- 3 pounds of wings (tenders or strips work as well)
- 1 jar Plymouth Bay Winery Raspberry Spice jelly
- 3/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Optional: Sesame Seeds
- Mix jelly, soy sauce and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Wash chicken wings.
- Cut wings at the joints.
- Add wings to jelly mixture and marinate overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat over to 325°F.
- Place wings on pan and brush on marinade from the bowl.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Turn wings, brush on remaining marinade.
- Bake another 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be the first to comment...