How Do You Super Bowl? Part 3
- Posted on
- By Deb Sharkey
- Posted in Food, Plymouth Bay Winery, Sliders, Super Bowl Snacks, Wine, Wine Sauce
Here's another suggestion for your Super Bowl Snacking. Kick-off with Buzzin' Blue Chip Sliders!
Here's a good recipe for the Kick-off! Hot out of the oven...
Buzzin' Blue Chip Sliders
Yes Please!! Here's how to make them:
- 1 pack Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls (or your favorite rolls)
- 2 lbs ground beef, blend, or veg crumbles
- 1/2 white onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 bottle Plymouth Bay Winery Buzzin' Blue Chip Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Swiss or Sharp Cheddar cheese slices
- Dill pickle chips, optional
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a 9x13" baking dish, combine beef, garlic powder and about 2/3 bottle Buzzin' Blue Chip Sauce
- Press into a flat, even layer; bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, carefully drain excess liquid.
- Remove the whole patty from the baking dish, set aside.
- Slice the rolls in half, lengthwise.
- Place the bottom layer of the rolls into the same baking dish.
- Place the beef patty on the rolls.
- Sprinkle chopped onions (optional).
- Layer cheese slices on top.
- Drizzle remaining Buzzin' Blue Chip sauce.
- Place Dill pickle chip on each slider (optional).
- Cover with bun tops
- Brush tops of rolls with melted butter
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Bake for 20 minutes or until buns are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, slice into individual sliders.
- Serve and watch the diversion from the Football!
Be the first to comment...