In the kitchen, use Cranberry Bay to baste turkey, chicken or ham. A versatile cocktail mixer, at the bar simply add orange juice to create a "Plymouth Bay Kiss." Add apple cider and a cinnamon stick for a "Plymouth Bay Toddy." We recommend blending with Cherry Bay and fresh fruit for our unforgettable "Wicked Pissah" Sangria!
Triple Lindy: Equal parts Cranberry Bay and hard Green Apple Cider over ice, top with Fireball. We don't recommend the high dive, but you will want to dive into the glass!
Cranberry Mule: Gently muddle rosemary in frosted mug, add ice, squeeze juice from 1/4 lime, 1 cup Cranberry Bay, 1 cup Ginger Beer, 1oz Vodka. Stir. Garnish with lime slice and sprig of rosemary.
More Cranberry Bay recipes and serving suggestions:
- Our wines are table wines (<14% ABV) and average 11-11.5% ABV.
- Our wines are best served chilled.
- Please enjoy while fresh - we recommend consuming within 12 month of purchase.
- Our wines are not cold stabilized, and might form ice crystals when chilled or during shipping. This does not alter the flavor of the wine, and perfectly safe for consumption.
- Please always drink responsibly.
My favorite wine EVER, hands down. Smooth and tart, I like it best chilled.