At the bar, pour Cherry Bay over lemonade ice cubes with fresh mint to create a "Plymouth Bay Bomb." Or, add a shot of chocolate liqueur for a "Chocolate Covered Cherry." Serve over vanilla or chocolate ice cream or with brownies.
More Cherry Bay recipes and serving suggestions:
Wicked Pissah Sangria
- Our wines are table wines (<14% ABV) and average 11-11.5% ABV.
- Our wines are best served chilled.
- Please enjoy while fresh - we recommend consuming within 12 month of purchase.
- Our wines are not cold stabilized, and might form ice crystals when chilled or during shipping. This does not alter the flavor of the wine, and perfectly safe for consumption.
- Please always drink responsibly.