Light, smooth, and easy drinking, Blackberry Bay is lovely beside cheese boards, especially goat cheese, or sweet glazed salmon. Perfect for red wine sangria or top off a cocktail with Blackberry Bay.
Marinate peaches in the wine, then grill for a delicious desert!
Add Blackberry Bay to your favorite bourbon or other liquor, or add to Lime Seltzer Water.
More recipes with Blackberry Bay:
- Cocktails: Billionaire Blackberry Prosecco
- Sangria: Great Abs Black & Cran Black & Cran Mango Sunset Blackberry Blitz Super Berry Blast Sangria
- Dessert: Helen's Blackberry Bay Cake
- For Fun: Blackberry Mango Snow Cone (with Smoothie and Sangria options)
- Our wines are table wines (<14% ABV) and average 11-11.5% ABV.
- Our wines are best served chilled.
- Please enjoy while fresh - we recommend consuming within 12 month of purchase.
- Our wines are not cold stabilized, and might form ice crystals when chilled or during shipping. This does not alter the flavor of the wine, and perfectly safe for consumption.
- Please always drink responsibly.