Apricot Bay Wine, 750 ml
Availability: In Stock (9)
Made with 100% fermented apricots, Apricot Bay has a beautiful, golden color with a smooth, velvety feel. This delicate fruit makes a delicious wine! Our Apricot Bay pairs wonderfully with cheese boards, olives, nuts, or mediterranean fare.
Nothing says summer more than our Apricot Bay!
Be creative with Apricot Bay in so many ways! We like to sauté mushrooms and onions in Apricot Bay for flatbread pizza or chicken marsala, or pour over fresh fruit salad at your next picnic.
More Apricot Bay recipes and serving suggestions:
Great Abs Sangria
Everything's Peachy Sangria
- Our wines are table wines (<14% ABV) and average 11-11.5% ABV.
- Our wines are best served chilled.
- Please enjoy while fresh - we recommend consuming within 12 month of purchase.
- Our wines are not cold stabilized, and might form ice crystals when chilled or during shipping. This does not alter the flavor of the wine, and perfectly safe for consumption.
- Please always drink responsibly.
- Wines must ship UPS! Your order will be cancelled if you select USPS.