Pilgrims' Harvest made a return visit!
The first of our Pilgrims' Series to commemorate Plymouth 400, we introduced Pilgrims' Harvest when we were in full pandemic mode. That batch was aged 6 months in an Apple Brandy barrel, and offered a hint of brandy warmth in the close.
This batch is aged 9 months, and truly delivers cran-apple flavor and a much more definite brandy close. One batch made!
- Our wines are table wines (<14% ABV) and average 11-11.5% ABV.
- Our wines are best served chilled.
- Please enjoy while fresh - we recommend consuming within 12 month of purchase.
- Our wines are not cold stabilized, and might form ice crystals when chilled or during shipping. This does not alter the flavor of the wine, and perfectly safe for consumption.
- Please always drink responsibly.